EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003
This disclosure informs the data subjects about the management of the site regarding the processing of the personal data of the user who consults it, as well as the processing of the data provided by the data subjects to the Data Controller.
In accordance with the articles 13 (data collected from the interested party) and 14 (data not collected from the interested party) of EU Regulation 2016/679 the following information is made available to users of this website, which refer exclusively to the processing carried out through this site Web; therefore, other websites that are reached through any links from the present remain excluded, for which it is suggested to read the relevant information provided by the respective Data Controllers.
This site and the related services offered are reserved for individuals who have completed eighteen years of age. The Data Controller therefore does not collect personal data relating to persons under the age of 18. Upon request of these Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected.
This site and the related services offered are reserved for individuals who are at least eighteen years of age. The Data Controller therefore does not collect personal data relating to persons under the age of 18. Upon request of these Users, the Data Controller will promptly delete all personal data involuntarily collected.
1. Data controller
The Owner reserves the right to appoint as External Responsible for the processing of personal data managed for the purposes of technical assistance, maintenance, technical management and the like of this Site a web agency or consultant, whose references can be communicated following a request to the addresses indicated above. The Data Controller and the Data Processor process the Users' data also thanks to their own Internal Representatives, specifically designated and provided with instructions for the correct processing of their personal data, also in oral form.
2. Category of processed data and sources of origin / Purpose of data processing
Category of processed data and sources of origin
• Navigation data
• Data provided voluntarily by the user, including:
• Identification data;
• Personal data;
• Contact information;
• Billing data and the like.
Sources: navigation, other sites, cookies and the like; user; public sources.
We will be able to handle navigation data, as well as cookies, in the first place.
We may also process data provided voluntarily by the user, for example through the contact form or sending a communication via e-mail, including common personal data (identifiers, personal data, billing and the like).
Data may come from automated sources or from voluntary sources, as well as from public sources. For example they could come from the user's navigation, which could bring with him information related to previous consultations of other sites, including in particular cookies and other similar technologies. The data could also be voluntarily given by the user or by subjects related to it. Other data may come from public sources, such as those processed in research and from public records, public databases and the like.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data of the Users of the Website, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by EU Regulation 2016/679, for the performance of the Website's own features, with particular, but not exclusive, reference to the procedures described herein for data collection, contact form, possible registration / access process and management of e-commerce area (e-commerce), newsletter subscription.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
• to follow up the specific requests made to the Data Controller by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact form, information request forms and similar);
• for any subscription to the newsletter and the subsequent sending of commercial communications and various information concerning the sector in which the Data Controller operates, with the appropriate consent given by the user;
• for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Owner, following the request for information via e-mail messages or completing the contact form and other communication tools;
• for other accessory purposes or connected to those indicated above and in any case falling within the scope of the activities of the Website;
• for the processing of the e-mail address provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, aimed also at sending, without further consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of similar products or services to those subject to the sale itself; in any case, the interested party can express his / her refusal and oppose this treatment, both initially and subsequently, in an easy and free way, following the instructions on the website.
• The processing of generic data will be carried out, even following automatic collection during navigation, for the sole purpose of verification and control of access to the Website. This also applies to technical cookies, to be intended as session cookies , functionality or analytics that meet the requirements specified by the Guarantor. In particular, with regard to the latter, it is clarified that they can be assimilated to technical cookies where they are created and used directly by the Website. In any case, for these cookies analytics, the Website, also in accordance with the clarifications of the Guarantor, has provided for the anonymization of IP addresses and the amendment to data processing; the collection and use of the aforementioned navigation data (without prejudice to the anonymisation of the IP addresses) allow the monitoring of the Website's progress and allow the improvement of the service offered, offering the User a better browsing experience. Please refer to the appropriate Cookie Information for further information
Data collected via Email
For complete information we specify that in sending communications via e-mail Tecnolatte can use statistical tracking systems, which allow to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on the hyperlinks contained in the email, from which IP address or with what type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details.
The User can also easily oppose further newsletter submissions by clicking on the appropriate link for the revocation of consent, which is present in each email containing the newsletter. Once the consent has been revoked, the Data Controller will send the User a message confirming the revocation of the consent.
3. Legal basis of the treatment
The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, on the fulfillment of contractual obligations or social contact, or where necessary on consent through the free and conscious compilation of the appropriate information fields in the dedicated form.
4. Legitimate interest of the owner
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of the Owner, such as the exercise of their rights in the context of the information society, the performance of the contractual service and the implementation of direct marketing operations.
5. Mandatory nature of the transfer
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the purposes set out above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling may impair navigation on this Website. For certain forms of this Website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website.
The provision of some personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a special approval check. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to give to the Website.
6. Any recipients of personal data
The data may be communicated by the Owner to consultants and consulting companies, or also to third parties who operate, also in the name and account of the Data Controller, for the execution of services related to the purposes indicated in this statement, both intra EU and extra UE (in the latter case, it will only be subjects belonging to the Privacy Shield protocol).
7. Retention period
The data provided by the interested party will be kept until the express will be revoked by the interested party, also through action on their browser, cleaning of cookies, express or otherwise expressed request.
The navigation data will be kept for the technical time necessary for the evasion of the functions for which they were collected.
8. Rights of the interested party
Each interested party has the right to access, rectify, cancel (forget), limit, receive notification in the event of rectification, cancellation or limitation, portability, opposition and not be subject to an automated individual decision, including the profiling, pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
These rights may be exercised in the forms and terms set forth in art. 12 EU Regulation 2016/679 by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail to [email protected]
The Data Controller will respond as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month from receipt of the request. Pursuant to articles 15 and following of the Rules, the user has the right to request access at any time
9. Right of withdrawal of consent
You may revoke this consent at any time via
• sending an email to the address of the owner [email protected];
• communication expressed at the headquarters of the owner.
Each interested party has the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to articles 77 and following of Regulation EU2016 / 679 to a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is identified in the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The forms, methods and terms for proposing complaints are provided for and governed by the national legislation in force. The claim is without prejudice to administrative and jurisdictional actions, which for the Italian State may alternatively propose to the same Guarantor or the competent Court.
The personal data provided with the registration form (form) for e-commerce could be subject to profiling.
The profiling allows the Owner to evaluate certain personal aspects of the interested party in particular to his preferences, his interests, his tastes with reference to the products sold and the activities carried out by the owner, in order to allow the Owner to offer to ' Interested in a sales service more specific and targeted to its needs.